Guidelines for session organisers, chairs, presenters, and discussants
The following participation guidelines apply to Organisers, Chairs, Presenters and Discussants of Invited Paper Sessions (IPS), Special Topic Sessions (STS) and Contributed Paper/Poster Sessions (CPS) of the 60th WSC. In the description below, both STS and CPS are referred to as Contributed Papers.
2. A co-author of a paper being presented by someone else is not counted as a presenter. Hence it is possible for an individual to be a co-author of multiple papers being presented at the 60th WSC.
3. A participation as discussant is not counted as a participation as presenter.
4. An individual can serve as Chair or Discussant in more than one session provided that there is no schedule conflict.
5. Within the same session, any individual, including the session Organiser, can take up the role of either Presenter or Chair or Discussant, but should not assume any two such roles.
7. All Organisers, Chairs, Presenters and Discussants of any session must be registered participants of the WSC. Exceptions may be granted to organisers who are unable to attend, but not to individuals in any of the other roles.