1. The proceedings of the 60th ISI World Statistics Congress – ISI2015 - will be published in an electronic format and will be accessible through the ISI website.
2. The proceedings will consist of titles, abstracts, and short papers (limited to six pages in length) presented in the invited, special topic, and contributed (both oral and poster) sessions at the WSC. Short papers submitted by discussants will also be included in the proceedings, and these shall not require abstracts. All short papers submitted will be included in the proceedings unless the presenters indicate that they do not want their short paper to be included.
3. In cases where sessions are video recorded, the videos will also be included in the proceedings, if the presenters grant permission.
4. All speakers / presenters are required to submit a title and an abstract of their presentations through the WSC conference management system, except for speakers / presenters in invited sessions organised as panel discussions.
5. Presenters of invited and special topic papers are strongly encouraged to submit a short paper (limited to six pages in length) through the WSC conference management system.
6. Speakers / presenters in invited panel discussion sessions are not required to submit a title, abstract and paper of their presentations, but are welcome to do so using the WSC conference management system.
7. Presenters of contributed papers (in both oral and poster sessions) are also required to submit a short paper (limited to six pages in length) through the WSC conference management system.
8. Specific guidelines for abstract and paper preparation and submission instructions are available in the WSC website.
9. The copyright for the abstracts and short papers included in the proceedings belongs jointly to the authors and the ISI. Authors are free to publish expanded versions of the material elsewhere. However, if the short paper is based on an article that has already been published, the presenter must check with the publisher and request permission before submitting the short paper to the WSC Conference management system.